- Alas, one of the major milestones in the life of a mother is when she is ready to take the plunge to start potty training for their toddlers. we have covered potty training in 3 days method below. It is advisable to not compare your babies with others as all kids are different and the key to success is patience.
- Using toilet training will help your child develop independence and boost their confidence. It helps the kids to analyze how to recognize this sensation that they feel before they need to use the toilet. is it possible to do potty training in 3 days for toddlers and babies? yes, we can do it. understand the secrets and methods by checking this e-book potty training in 3 days
When to Start Potty Training?
- Normally a child shows readiness between 18 and 32 months of age. Read the behavior of your tots, understand their mental and physiological readiness to learn a new skill before you begin.
A list of some of the signs
- Able to walk up to and sit on the toilet.
2. Able to pull up and down their pants.
3. Starts staying dry for a longer duration in the day and all through the night.
4. Complaining of wet diapers with a desire to change immediately.
5. Starts telling themselves by signs or verbally about the potty.
6. Peeing and pooping at regular intervals
How To Start Potty Training?
- Firstly, it is essential that you plan it when you or the babysitter can devote time
and energy to be consistent daily for few months to develop this habit. Then you
should explain your bundle of joy in easy language the benefits of using a toilet
without making fun as it might cause negative reactions.
All set to go!
Purchase attractive equipment: A toilet seat or a kid’s toilet which is kids friendly is a must to help motivate your toddlers to start their new journey. Start with allowing them to sit in clothes and then start peeing as the next step. Their feet should touch the floor or stool to give them comfort.
Make a schedule: Analyze the daily routine of your kids and as per that decide the time of their toilet breaks. Keep guiding and help them initially with their steps
Encouragement & Talks: Using encouraging words, some small tangible incentives in the beginning, reading a book, or even just talking about certain daily stuff to help them stay in the toilet along with you will make them feel safer and boost their confidence
Explain the sensation and hygiene: Make the kids understand the signs themselves by teaching them how you notice it such as squirming, squatting or holding the genital area, so respond quickly, stop what he or she is doing, and head to the toilet
Maintaining hygiene: Teach the kids how to wash or use tissue and then dispose it. Always stay with them as they become confident to do it on their own. Educate them also to clean their hands after the wipe or wash to keep away the germs.
Potty Training in 3 days and methods
- There are certain commonly used methods and you can choose among them.
3days Potty Training: This requires you to abandon all your things on the list and concentrate on your kids training entirely. You spend your complete time with them, analyzing the moment they feel the urge to use the toilet and heading them immediately towards the toilet, even if they have not said, potty training in 3 days book this will be super helpful for 3 days potty training and rated high review by parents
Time-Based Method: If you are not in a hurry and do not want to disturb your daily routine then this method works best. Set a timer and make your child sit on the toilet at frequent intervals right from the time they wake up to the time they sleep
Schedule Based Method: This method works great when you are aware of your child toilet patterns and schedule their toilet breaks according to their daily routine
Potty Training Schedule and Charts
- As this process takes time, it’s always better to make a schedule. Encourage your kid to go to the potty after eating or after naptime, it lets your child know that going to the potty is a routine thing. Potty train before bedtime and after waking is a good idea too. You would like to take them during any nighttime waking’s, as well. Showing them the routine of going to the potty at regular times will motivate them and help them understand the daily regime.
- Few designs of charts are below for your reference to make a note of their schedules and reward them for their achievement.
Potty Training Regression
- The chances of regression happen when the child is either not ready or they are engaged in an activity that is more exciting for them to leave but you as a parent have to take certain steps to keep the process on track. potty training secrets for toddlers and babies
1. Stay calm
2. Understand the problem
3. Be supportive and consistent
4. Offer rewards
5. Don’t punish
6. Keep cool in case of accidents
If it still persists, then consult a doctor.
Potty Training Tips For Boys and Girls
- There are certain differences between boys and girls for helping them make learning easier
- Initially start with sitting for both peeing and poop.
- Teach them to point in the right direction or use a sticker to help them aim, once they start standing for a pee.
- Help them to pull up the seat and lower it back again after peeing for hygienic purposes.
Potty Training Secrets e-book for boys and girls – Check Out
- Teach them to pull up their dress and hold it properly while using the toilet
- Maintaining hygiene by wiping or pat drying after a pee too for avoiding the spread of bacteria is a must
- The potty training process can be maddening sometimes where losing patience is normal. There’s really no other way but to be consistent as some kids learn in one-day others can have countless accidents.
- Ditch the expectations from your mind and accept that each child is different in
timeline and readiness.
- Be supportive and trust the process that’s the key to successful potty training and an